Friday, December 29, 2006

FRIDAY MORNING, DECEMBER 29, 2006 (100 NEW REGISTRANTS)

For two months I've been trying to drum up interest in this event. It was a long slog getting the number of registered attendees up past the 100 mark. By yesterday morning the number was 130. Then yesterday afternoon I sent out a couple of emails that have made a huge difference. I suspect the most impactful one went to Bob Fertik at www.democrats.com, who immediately sent an email to his group's entire list, and in the past 24 hours the number of registrants has jumped by 100, to 233. I'm feeling very confident of a full house at the beach. If you're coming, please register yourself and anyone who might be coming with you.

Have a great rest of the holidays. See you on the 6th.

brad

1 Comments:

Blogger christyscherrer said...

hi, thank you for organizing this event. I was an unregistered attendant as I didn't even know until the night before that I would attend. I brought two friends and we sat at the bottom of the "c".

http://flickr.com/photos/bellymotherbaby/348228665/

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home